Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23 - 27, 2011

Good evening Friends,

What an awesome weekend Papa God lavished on us! His goodness as someone once said, " Keeps gettin' gooder and gooder!" :) He is just beyond all I can think or imagine! Just take a look at nature itself! His wonders never cease to amaze me! Everyday, I find something else that shows me more of who He is and I can't help but fall in love with Him all over again!

This is actually my last week in Redding, CA. :(  It has been an amazing, wonderful journey! Living the kingdom life really is "joy unspeakable and full of glory!" Things I've been exposed to, and have been a part of, things I've seen and heard have just increased my faith, my understanding, and have broaden my perspective in Whom my heavenly Father really is! To know Him is to love Him! "Papa, thank You for making this part of heaven available to me! My life is forever changed and I'll never be the same! I love You Papa God and look forward to our next adventure together!"

The next few days are going to be quite busy since we're helping with the Bethel School of Supernatural Creativity! We're excited to have our very own Theresa Dedmon  who'll be opening the sessions and sharing how to "Release Healing and the Prophetic Through Supernatural Art"  Patricia King will be encouraging us on ways to " Discover Our Creative Supernatural Destiny. Shawn Bolz will be "Releasing Us (the Church) to find our Creative Voice!" And guest speaker Ray Hughes will empower us to "Shift Culture and Transform Global Missions!"

We're all so excited to be a partnering with Papa God in transforming the world of art whether it be, music, drama, film, photography, writing, painting, sculpting, fashion, culinary arts and the list goes on!  There will be lots of activation and workshops going on to help equip all those who have a desire to get as much as you can get! We encourage you to come and jump in! There is a river of supernatural ability that flows here so if you have even the smallest unction that you would like to try something come and see! The water really is fine and this is such a safe place to explore all the deep things in you that you haven't discovered yet! Come on! You'll be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment