Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday, June 14,2011

Hello My Dear Friends!!

It is good to be home! Papa God is soooo good! He is so faithful!
Sometimes we can feel a little disconnected or disjointed with our surroundings especially, when we
haven't been "in  the loop", per se, for a while! So a BIG "Thank You" to all of you who have been so loving and kind in welcoming me back with open arms! Especially to my dear Husband who has gone above and beyond as he always does to let me know how much he appreciates me and loves me! Thank you, Sweetheart! I love you so much! ;)

Want to share an awesome testimony with you that happened just last week!
I was suppose to go visit my Dad one day last week and I called him to let him know I was getting ready to leave when he informed me that he was taking a friend of his to the doctor. I asked what was going on and he said she was having some problems with both of her legs and they were turning black and she was going in for a consultation on what her options were and one of those options were having her legs removed below the knees! Well, the Spirit of the Lord rose up in me and I said,  "We'll not have that!" So, I just declared the Word of Lord over her that says she is completely healed in the name of Jesus! Then I knew all was well and that by the time she got to the doctors' office her circulation would be working normally!  Later that day, she called me and told me she received an excellent report that all was well with her legs!  Dad called me a little later and was ecstatic that the sonogram showed perfect circulation and her legs were completely healed!! Yay Papa God!!! He loves us so much!! If you have circulation problems I just release this testimony to you now! Receive the healing, Jesus purchased for you! It's yours! Believe Him for it!! Thank you, JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment